An epilator is an electronic device that temporarily removes hair. It’s similar to a shaver.
The Best epilators are an excellent alternative to a razor for hair removal. It’s a tool that contains a set of tweezers that pull out hair from the roots. A versatile epilator that can remove hair on various areas like the legs, armpits, and face.
With epilators, there is no need to wait so long for your hair to grow back out before you use the epilator again.
These products are portable and handy, so can be used anytime. Best epilators help you get long-lasting smooth skin for up to four weeks. However, the frequency of epilation largely depends on how quickly your hair grows back.
choosing the best epilators in India can be a challenge to many individuals as they are many types in the market. However, this article will help you get an idea of what the best epilators are and where to get them.
Best epilators in India for women (2020)
Braun Silk-Epil 7 7-561 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 8 Extras
This Braun epilator is one of the best epilators for extra comfort and a soothing epilation experience. If you are looking for something a little cheaper, the Braun Silk-Epil 7 7-561 is a good alternative.
- Most efficient on short hairs. Our most gentle on skin
- 40 close-grip tweezers remove efficiently hairs as fine as a grain of sand (0.5mm) for up to 4 weeks of.
- The smart light property reveals even the fine hair for extra thorough hair removal.
- You can not only use this in legs but also in underarms, arms, face, and bikini area.
- Smooth skin.
- Cordless wet & dry use – Virtually painless with regular use
- With 8 extras: a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a high-frequency massage cap, a sensitive area cap, a facial cap, and an efficiency cap.
- This epilator too works on almost every region of the body except the face and has a pivoting head so it contours the body well and covers every curve with excellent efficiency.
Veet Sensitive Touch Expert Electric Trimmer
With a wide range of accessories like precision head, bikini head, comb, beauty cap, cleaning brush, beauty pouch, and AA battery, this Veet Sensitive Touch Expert Beauty Trimmer is designed to give you smooth and beautiful skin and look whenever you want.
- For Face, Underarm, and Bikini- Suitable for dry use, in the bath, and under the shower with anti-slip grip for optimal use on eyebrows, underarm, or bikini hair.
- Safe for your Skin- the Veet sensitive touch expert trimmer has cutting blades that don’t touch the skin.
- It also includes 7 Accessories- Dedicated accessories included to achieve precise shaping and styling.
- this works efficiently for both dry and wet skin. It gives a comfortable and thorough hair removal while you are in the shower.
- Its anti-slip grip gives a firm and clean removal of hair from any part of your body.
- It is easy to handle, compact and elegant.
Philips BRE201/00 Satinelle Legs and Arms Essential Epilators
- 21 tweezer discs are present in it. Instead of spiky tongs, there have round plates like tweezers for hair removal.
- It is up to four times more effective than waxing.
- It can be used in both dry and wet conditions. This way it makes it convenient even for those who would want to shower with the device.
- It has an ergonomic grip for handling thus delivering a firm grip when being used.
- Comes with a cleaning brush to remove hairs from the epilator discs
- This is a battery-operated unit. It’s cordless and waterproof, making it ultra-convenient to use in the privacy of your shower.
- It gets rid of hair shorter than 0.5mm, which is not possible through waxing. So, you can get rid of undesirable body hairs as soon as you spot them.
- It also comes with a skin stretcher that can be used to tighten the skin to make the epilation process easier.
- The number of attachments: 2, Sensitive Area Cap, Shaving Head.
- the product is backed by a 2-year manufacturing warranty.
Philips BRE201/00 Satinelle Corded Essential Epilator
- Providing long-lasting optimum result Philips Satinelle Essential Epilator can be considered as one of the Best Epilators.
- .Unlike waxing, where hair needs to grow to a certain length, a Philips epilator can extract hair as short as 0.5mm length, making it 4x more efficient for hair removal than waxing.
- Easy Hair Removal- Rough Ceramic tweezers with unique ridges lifts up flat-lying hair, removing body hairs in a single stroke.
- Ergonomic grip- The rounded shape fits perfectly in your hand for comfortable hair removal.
- Versatile, the epilation head can be replaced with a shaving head for a quick and easy on-the-go shave.
- This epilator has a washable epilation head. The head can be detached and cleaned under running water for better hygiene.
- Small cleaning brush to remove loose hairs from the epilator disc.
- there are 2 attachments included with this epilator. It weighs a total of 290 grams and it includes a 2-year warranty from Philips.
- It is battery-operated.
Philips BRE630/00 Satinelle Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator
- It efficiently removes 4 times shorter hairs than waxing and gives you a silky smooth hair-free skin for nearly 4 weeks.
- Extra-wide epilator head covers more area with every stroke for faster hair removal.
- The ergonomic S-shaped handle of this Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator from Philips is designed for easy movement and better control of its grip to give a precise and thorough reach to every hair all over your body.
- It provides two speed setting for your comfort and ease.
- This cordless and rechargeable epilator works wonderfully for legs, body, and face.
- The Facial Area Cap and Delicate Area Cap help in the precise removal of unwanted hairs from the different sensitive parts of your body.
- It is suitable for wet and dry use, thus you can use it while taking shower for easy epilation and wash it under running water for better hygiene.
- It is suitable for wet and dry use, thus you can use it while taking shower for easy epilation and wash it under running water for better hygiene.
- Number of Attachments: 5
- Shaving Head
- Facial Area Cap: For handling face epilation, but again, this one is without face cleansing (exfoliating) brush.
- Sensitive Area Cap: For hairs in bikini and underarms region.
- Massage Cap.
- Trimmer Comb.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
Philips BRT382/15 Bikini Trimmer (White/Pink)
- it has an ergonomic design and happens to be slightly longer than most of the other epilators is that it was designed for trimming the bikini area of your body
- The product has a great grip for easy navigation around the bikini areas.
- Ergonomic design for easy navigation around the bikini area
- Round teeth effectively cut hairs while protecting the skin
- Click-on comb included trimming hairs to 3 mm length
- Bikini trimming head precisely trims down hairs to 0.5 mm
- It’s a great use for both wet and dry skin. Only you have to stretch it a little while applying to your bikini area.
- It is safe and secure to trim.
- It is light in weight and compact.
- It gives less strain.
- It comes with a warranty of 2 years
Braun Silk Epil 9-961E
- Best 2-in-1 epilation and exfoliation system: Fastest and most precise epilation with an innovative sonic exfoliation brush vs other Braun epilators
- The 40 percent wider epilation head removes more hair in one stroke, even the shortest that waxing cannot catch vs other Braun epilators.
- It is also great for clearing the underarms, arms, and bikini regions. And making it easy to reach the hard to reach places is the pivoting head.
- Cordless wet and dry use – Virtually painless with regular use.
- With 6 extras: an exfoliation brush head, a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a high-frequency massage cap, a skin contact cap, and a facial cap.
- The 2 exfoliating brushes give you a cleaner, brighter skin
- Smart light allows for a more precise epilation by highlighting every hair
- The cleaning brush helps remove excess hair for smoother results each time.
- Charging time 1 hour = up to 40 min of run time & having
- 2 years of manufacturer warranty.
Best Epilators for Face
Braun face 851 epilator
- Removes hair as small as 0.02mm with the 10 Micro openings
- Its efficiency means you have to only epilate once in 4-5 weeks
- It is less painful and quicker than using tweezers
- Approved by dermatologists for people with sensitive skin
- It also helps remove makeup and clean face with special brushes
- There is also an exfoliating brush for a deep clean
- The sponge brush helps apply foundation evenly and also massage the moisturizers and creams onto the face
- It is mini design means you can easily carry it anywhere
- You also get a case for safe storage when not in use
- It is water-resistant and can be used in the shower
- It runs on 1 AA battery so you do not have to worry about charging or wires
- Cleaning brush ensures durability and smooth functioning
These devices are designed with various features and accessories to meet individual needs for different body parts.
Choosing the best epilators in India can be a challenge to many individuals as they are many types in the market. However, this buyer’s guide will help you get an idea of the best epilators
Epilator Vs. Waxing
Which is better? Which one hurts less? While both methods remove hair from the root, but the process is quite different
An epilator has a set of tweezers on a roller that grabs hair and pulls it out. Whereas, waxing involves the application of cold or hot wax on the skin and removing hair by pulling off the wax with a cotton wax strip.
But it is difficult to wax re-grown hair. On the other hand, an epilator can grab even the tiniest of hairs.
Since both the epilator and wax pull the hair by the root, they are equally painful. However, waxing induces more pain because of the warmth from the hot wax.
We should know that every epilator comes with different accessories and multiple features designed to meet its customers’ needs. Also, there are many factors that turn a simple epilator into the best epilator for you.
In this section, we have mentioned some factors which you need to consider before buying the best epilators for the desired result. Buy the product that suits your skin
Points to consider before you invest in the best epilators
Number of Tweezers
This one of the most important features to look for in the best epilators. The number of tweezers comes from 20 to 72. The shape and positioning can vary in the product. More the number of tweezers faster will be the process of epilation. Always look for an epilator which has more than 40 tweezers.
Some of the best epilators in India work well while plugging into the mains while others operate on standard batteries, which are replaceable when worn out. You should pay good attention to the power source of the epilator.
Whether it’s powered by cord or battery. If it is battery-operated. How efficient is the battery performance? And if it is corded. Whether the cord is long enough or not. Pay attention to details of the epilator as its a long term investment.
Wet or Dry
Some persons prefer shaving in the shower or tub because hot water opens up the pores, softens hair follicles and numbs the pain.
The wet or dry feature on the best epilators is an important feature for you to consider. If you plan on using your epilator on wet skin, in the shower or in the bathtub, you want to make sure you have an epilator that has both the wet and dry feature.
Not all the best epilators out there are designed in a way to perform under the shower. If you prefer epilation under the shower. Look for an epilator which is waterproof.
Cordless vs corded:
When it comes to epilators, you can either go for the cordless epilator, which is quite easy and convenient to use or opt for the traditional version with the cord. The only issue is that you would have to stay close to the power cord and this can be irritating sometimes.
Most of the advanced best epilators have two-speed settings – one for faster epilation, another for slower and gentler hair removal. Some epilators come with customized varying speeds allowing you to pluck even the tiniest of hairs to provide silky and smooth skin.
These attachments held to reduce the pain by limiting tweezer exposure. Higher-end variants come with many caps such as the facial cap and sensitive area cap.
With these caps on, you will be able to use the epilator on your face and armpits. Some have used theirs in the pubic area though it isn’t recommended because it is such a sensitive area.
Some best epilators have a wider head to let you cover more skin with each stroke to make a quick extraction, but it can be more painful. Always look for an epilator which has more than 40 tweezers.
Look for your needs and then select the best epilators which has attachments that meet your requirements. Epilators often come with ‘caps’, or attachments over the head of the epilator for customized use in different body parts like face, underarms, legs, or sensitive areas.
Having a cap for sensitive areas is a really useful attachment. When you want to shave the armpits, you need something more gentle. The cap can be attached on top of the epilator, and it will reduce the pain in sensitive areas.
Built-in LED Light
Check for the lighting option in the best epilators. Light can be an added feature. It ensures that you epilate even the tiniest of the hair for optimum results..Having a bright light source will help track down fine hair that’s almost invisible to the naked eye.
If you don’t want your skin to get harmed, then look for the epilator that comes with cleaning tools. It can become unhygienic if there is no good cleaning tool present.
Price is a big factor when it comes to any best epilators. You need to keep in mind it fulfills your needs. Go for reputed brands which come with a good warranty period. You don’t need to visit the parlor every week or every month. Buying the best epilators is a long-time investment. It saves money and time.
Areas where you want to use it
What body parts you plan to use your epilator on should be a major factor when buying an epilator. Epilators come with different attachments that might be suited for certain areas of your body. Most women use epilators primarily on their legs. However, if you decide you want to use it in other areas of the body, you might want to consider getting the best epilators that comes with specific attachments that are suited for different parts of the body like face, underarms, and bikini
Going through the above blog “ best epilators“ would have given you a sufficient amount of information to help you purchase the best epilators. We have also listed the important features.
For more other product reviews and buyers visit our website www.homenurture.in
If you have any queries regarding the best epilators product listed above, please feel free to connect to us through our comment section has given right below the article