When it comes to buying a hair dryer, it is not as simple as it looks. One of the major considerations when choosing the best hair dryer is your hair type, not all hair dryers are created equally.
The right blow dryer will decrease your chances of winding up with brittle, fried hair. The key items to focus on when you’re shopping for a blow dryer are the material that it’s made of, its wattage, its weight, and special features that might make blow-drying your hair easier.
There are several factors you need to assess when shopping for a best hair dryer, including figuring out your hair’s texture
Here in this guide, we will discuss the best hair dryer which suits your hair. Hair dryers are very important for gadgets for both men and women.it helps in styling hair also.
Best hair dryer in India (2020)
Top 10 Best hair dryer
1.VEGA Pro Touch VHDP-02 Hair Dryer (Black)
- It is 1800-2000 W hair dryer, a faster airflow to get smooth, frizz-free, trendy hairstyles in less time.
- The hair dryer has 2 heat, 2-speed settings. You can select the setting as per your hair type.
- The hair dryer comes with a cool shot button that dispenses cool air that sets your style.
- Comes with two detachable concentrator nozzle attachments- large and medium which help to control airflow on specific sections for targeted drying and precision styling.
- The hair dryer comes with a cord guard that protects the cord and makes the dryer long-lasting.
- It has large and medium nozzles
- Removable end cap for easy cleaning and cord guard with hanging loop for easy storage.
2.AGARO HD-1150 Turbo Professional Hair Dryer 2200W
- It is a 2200W hairdryer.
- It comes with 3 Heat & 3 Speed adjustable setting which is suitable for all types of hair, cool, warm and hot airflow.
- It comes with a cool shot button.
4.it has both diffuser and Concentrator Nozzle
- Long Cord, 2-meter long cord for flexibility
- Dual Volt, Dual volt for smart performance
- It comes with a 2-year warranty
3.Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Styling Hair Dryer
- It is a 2000W hair dryer.
- It comes with 3 adjustable temperature and 2-speed setting which is suitable for all types of hair, cool, warm and hot airflow.
- Latest Tourmaline Technology
- It has a Cold Shot button feature that prevents heat-induced damages to your hair
- The dryer has a cool & warm drying option
- It comes with 2 nozzles and a diffuser.
4.Philips bhd006/00 hair dryer
- . It is a 1200W hair dryer.
- 3 flexible speed settings.
- It comes with a thermo-protect temperature setting.
- It also has a Cool shot.
- Foldable handle for easy storage, and Easy storage hook for convenient storage.
- It uses Tourmaline Technology.
- 1.8m cord for maximum flexibility.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
5.Havells HD3225 1800W Powerful Dryer
- It is an 1800W hair dryer.
- It comes with Cool, warm and hot airflow.
- Ionic flow.
- The foldable handle makes the dryer portable and easy to store.
- Built-in thermostat and thermal fuse, this helps to protect against overheating.
- The foldable handle makes the dryer portable and easy to store
6.Panasonic EH-ND30-K62B 1800 W Hair Dryer
- It is an 1800W hair dryer.
- It has a cool shot.
- It comes with a foldable handle.
- Heat Protection Mode, the temperature will be maintained to avoid damage to the hair.
- Turbo Mode, this mode provides strong airflow for faster drying.
7.Remington D2400 Hair Dryer
- It is a 1400 Watt power hair dryer.
- It comes with a concentrator nozzle attachment.
- Two heat settings from low to high and two speed settings.
- Ideal for Travel, the dryer is also a dual voltage device It is a 1400 Watt power hair dryer.
8.VEGA Pro Touch (1800-2000) Hair Dryer – (VHDP-02)
- It comes with 1800-2000W.
- Two Heat settings.
- Two-speed setting.
- Cool shot button
- Two Detachable nozzles
9.SYSKA HD8208 1600W Hair Dryer.
- It is a 1600W hair dryer
- Two Speed Function with Cool Air setting for Extra Care .
- It comes with overheating protection.
- It comes with a foldable design.
- It has a Cool shot button.
10. HESLEY BLISS PROFESSIONAL IONIC HAIR DRYER 2200 WATTS.
- It comes with 2200w
- The built-in negative ionic generator delivers ionized wind.
- It has 3 heat settings and 2-speed settings.
- Attachments: Concentrators nozzle, Diffuser.
- It has a Cool shot button
11.Hector Professional 2000W Pro Touch Hair Dryer
- we’re. It comes with 2000W for gentle drying.
- It has two flexible speed settings.
- It has cool shot buttons.
- This hair dryer is associated with 2 ultra-fin nozzles and removable filter
There are several factors you need to assess when shopping for a new hair dryer, including figuring out your hair’s texture.
Types of hair dryers
Ionic or tourmaline dryer
Iconic or tourmaline releases the negative ions, that help break up the water droplets on your hair for faster drying. If you frizzy or thick hairs than buy the iconic or tourmaline dryers for the best results. these dryers prevent the water from soaking in and causing frizz, plus speeding up dry time.
If you have fine or thin hair avoid the iconic or tourmaline dryer, they are not much effective. A tourmaline dryer is likely to be more expensive than a regular ionic dryer. However, if you have extremely thick or frizzy hair, it may be a good investment.
Suitable for thick, frizzy and if difficult to dry.
Ceramic or porcelain dryer
The main benefit of ceramic hair dryers is the ceramic or porcelain coating inside, it makes the heat consistent, distribute heat evenly and relatively gentle. So they’re a good choice for fine or dry hair that dehydrates easily.
A ceramic or porcelain dryer is actually good for all hair types and ideal for delicate hair. While ceramic hair dryers are great for reducing heat and speeding up drying time, they do not produce as many negative ions as ionic hair dryers.
The titanium dryer distributes heat evenly and keeps the temperature steady. It tends to get very hot, though, so it’s not a good choice for fine or damaged hair and delicate hair. If you have more thick hair or lots of hair, a titanium blow dryer can drastically help reduce your drying time.
The dryer is usually lightweight. Titanium weighs less than ceramic or porcelain. It is more comfortable to hold when you have a lot of hair to dry.
|Dryer types||Suitable for|
|Ionic or tourmaline dryer||Thick, frizzy|
|Ceramic or porcelain dryer||Fine or dry hair.|
|Titanium dryer||If you have a lot of hair.|
|Curly hair||Hair dryer with a diffuser|
Things To Be Considered Before Buying the Best Hair Dryer
Watts of the hair dryer
Wattage refers to the strength of the blow dryer’s motor. When a dryer is equipped with a high wattage motor, the force of the wind dries the hair quickly—without requiring too much heat. When dryers are equipped with low wattage motors, on the other hand, they tend to rely on heat rather than air power to dry the hair.
A high-wattage motor packs more wind power and will cut down your styling time without exposing hair to excessive heat. Higher the wattage, the higher the efficiency of the hair dryer. Basic hair dryers are from 1000 to 1800 watts.
If you have extremely thick, difficult to dry hair, opt for a dryer with a wattage between 1800 to 2000. For people with short, flat and thin hairless wattage hair dryers are suitable and similarly, thick, long and frizzy hair needs a high power hair dryer.
Weight and size
It’s important to consider the weight of a blow dryer. You want a lightweight model that will be more comfortable to hold while you’re drying your hair. That makes your blowout easier. Styling your hair needs a bit longer time and heavy hair dryers not comfortable for styling.
When buying a new dryer, people with lots of hair need to consider weight. Long, thick hair can take more minutes to blow-dry. If a dryer weighs too much, the arm will get tired five minutes into the blowout.
The hair dryers should be compact and foldable so that you can carry it in your bag. For frequent travelers, it is better to choose a foldable and small-sized.
Search for a dryer that provides low, medium, and high heat settings so you can use the precise amount of heat that your hair requires. A heat adjustment feature is essential, using the lower heat settings can prevent damage and keep the hair healthy.
- For fine, thin, or dry hair, the low heat setting will work well.
- For normal hair, the medium setting is ideal.
- For coarse, thick hair, use the high heat setting.
Before buying a dryer, check out the warranty. If the dryer is costly, the warranty should cover at least one or two years of use.
- Cool shot button
- Concentrator nozzle
Cool shot button
If you want shiny, sleek hair, choose a blow dryer that features a cool shot setting. This allows you to blast your hair with cool air when you’re nearly finished drying your hair to seal the cuticle for smooth, shiny hair. Cool air seals the cuticle, locking in your style and boosting shine.
Diffusers are one of the most common types of attachments; they disperse the dryer’s airflow, which keeps the pattern of curls intact. They also help to cut down on frizz. It’s particularly helpful if you have curly or wavy hair because it helps keep the texture intact.
A concentrator nozzle is key for straightening and de-frizzing. The concentrator attachment is most commonly used to achieve sleek, polished styles.
Other hair drying tips
- Choose the right products by considering your hair type.
- Remember to pre-dry hair. Use an absorbent microfibre towel, or air dry your hair as much as you can before reaching for the hair dryer.
- Select a dryer with a comb or pick attachment to create smooth locks.
Going through the above blog “ best hair dryer “ would have given you a sufficient amount of information to help you purchase the best hair dryer. We have also listed the important features.
For more other product reviews and buyers visit our website www.homenurture.in
If you have any queries regarding any product listed above, please feel free to connect to us through our comment section has given right below the article.